Are you an expert in money, investment or personal finance? Then you have the opportunity to become a contributor to Investionaire.com. We are constantly looking for talented writers who want to write for us.
Attention: Please read ALL the information on this page before contacting us. If you follow all the steps and guidelines mentioned on the page, then there is a very good chance that you will get your finance guest post featured.
Guest post guidelines:
This guideline is based on a person who wants to write about “passive income ideas”:
- First of all, we recommend you read 2-3 posts on the website to get an idea of the writing style at Investionaire.
- Next, check that no post about the exact same has been written before. Use the search box at the top of the page or type in Google: site: investionaire.com passive income. If there is already written about what you would like to write about, you may want to consider a different angle like going into depth with one specific passive income idea.
- We only want to publish things that people will actually read. So be sure to check if people are searching on Google for what you write about. You can do this using a tool like Ubersuggest.
- Write with an international audience in mind. Users on our site come from all over the world – so don’t write articles that only US citizens can benefit from, for example.
Topics you can write about:
In general, we only publish things that can have a positive impact on people’s personal finances. These can be things like real estate investing, stock investing, peer-to-peer investing, advice to live for less, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Things that are not allowed:
- Writing about and linking to payday loans, gambling, etc.
- Giving financial advice
Requirements for the content:
- Minimum 1500 words of ORIGINAL content
- Not submitted anywhere else
- The content you write should be evergreen and still helpful to users in 10 years
- Written in decent English with attention to grammar (Grammarly is great)
- Link to a few sources (links to your own site are allowed if it is relevant for the readers)
Have you read all of the above and would you like to submit a post? Then reach out to us here.